5 New Trends In The Business Financing Market
Thank you for letting me to share this bi-monthly newsletter with you throughout 2014. I hope you find a majority of the content to be relevant.
I’ve highlighted some of the recent changes to accessing working capital, as well as investment and RE financing options for your consideration.
Please let me know if I can provide you with more specific program details.
- No contract for AR & Inventory financing lines of credit: Month-month and 6 month terms available
- Borrowing base LOC have higher LTV percentages: 90% against AR & 50% on Inventory
- Goods in transit lending (50% onboard) is easier to qualify for these days: 1-2 Yrs.In business is a starting point
- P.O. financing for MFG & WIP, not just finished goods
- JR. secured loans and piggyback short-term loans of 9-24 months: these can be used in addition to ABL, Factoring, Bank Financing or standalone.
*Home loans, Commercial RE, Investment Property financing and refinancing options
*Stated income and private inventor loans available
Thank you for considering me a resource for loans and lines of credit outside the approval box of typical bank lending. I look forward to assisting you in 2015!