Over the years I have known and worked with Shannon, I’ve see how her integrity and expertise have helped San Diego companies finance payroll and working capital needs, especially related to the government contracting space.
Vice President & Senior Relationship Manager
City National Bank
I have worked with Shannon for over 15 years and found her to be straightforward and very professional. We recently referred a manufacturing company to Shannon that has been very satisfied with their transition. She offered a competitive working capital solution and assisted the company in a smooth transition to meet their financing needs.
Southern California Regional President
As the CFO for a couple of San Diego companies Shannon's helped with financing over the years, I can say she's been instrumental in financing growth particularly when the banks weren't. As these companies worked with high profile clients, we needed to be discreet when choosing a solution allowing a favorable method of collecting customer payments which we were unable to obtain in the market on our own.
CFO, San Diego CA
Discreet non-notification Accounts Receivable and Inventory Lines of Credit are cost effective alternatives to bank financing. Asset Based Lenders focus on the quality of collateral rather than balance sheet strength. To qualify for asset based lending borrowers pledge receivables, inventory, P.O.’s or equipment as collateral to support their growing capital requirements.
• Asset Based Lending: Non-notification AR & inventory advances to increase cash flow
• Contract Financing: Confidently fund payroll expenses with advances against contracts that have not been invoiced
• Purchase Order and Production Finance: Make deposits to vendors and stay current on expenses to fulfill large orders
• Foreign AR Lending: Lines of credit against eligible (insured) foreign accounts receivable
“I’ve provided financing solutions for companies experiencing rapid growth and inconsistent credit conditions by increasing or supplementing their working capital, for over twenty years. My knowledge of the lending market guides business’s through the process of meeting trusted lending partners underwriting discreet and flexible financing structures.”
– Shannon Shular President of TransCapital, Inc.