Discreet non-notification Accounts Receivable and Inventory Lines of Credit are cost effective alternatives to bank financing. Asset Based Lenders focus on the quality of collateral rather than balance sheet strength. To qualify for asset based lending borrowers pledge receivables, inventory, P.O.’s or equipment as collateral to support their growing capital requirements.
• Asset Based Lending: Non-notification AR & inventory advances to increase cash flow
• Contract Financing: Confidently fund payroll expenses with advances against contracts that have not been invoiced
• Purchase Order and Production Finance: Make deposits to vendors and stay current on expenses to fulfill large orders
• Foreign AR Lending: Lines of credit against eligible (insured) foreign accounts receivable
“I’ve provided financing solutions for companies experiencing rapid growth and inconsistent credit conditions by increasing or supplementing their working capital, for over twenty years. My knowledge of the lending market guides business’s through the process of meeting trusted lending partners underwriting discreet and flexible financing structures.”
– Shannon Shular Presisdent of TransCapital, Inc.